JA88-500 horizontal cold-extrusion press is advanced equipment with few or without cutting technology, capable of extrusion forming of ferrous and nonferrous materials at a time through backward or combined extrusion.
1. Inch stroke: for adjustment of machine tool
2. Single stroke: for adjustment of die and test of punching
3. Continuous stroke: for machine tool in normal working condition
Structure and performance features:
1. Toggle transmission mechanism with multiple connecting rods is used. The sliding block has relatively long extrusion stroke and nominal pressure stroke. The speed of sliding block gradually slows down in nominal pressure stroke, extrusion force gradually increases and there is dwell time of 0.3~0.35s at the end point to increase service life of die, so as to ensure plastic deformation of metal blank in cold extrusion, reduce deformation resilience in discharging of products, and make the grain structure of products more compact.
2. The body is of cast steel structure as a whole with good rigidity and impact resistance.
3. The clutch is pneumatic multidisc friction brake to provide high sensitivity when the machine tool is started or stopped.
4. Automatic charging, feeding and discharging devices are set, realizing high automation and saving manpower.
5. Automatic protective device is set for convenient operation with high safety factor.
|Nominal Pressure Stroke||mm||60|
|Stroke of Slide||mm||410|
|Max Shut Height||mm||820|
|Adjustment of Shut Height||mm||15|
|Power of Main Motor||Kw||110|
|Type of Main Motor||YH280M-4|
|Machine tool shape dimension (length * width * height)||mm||7650*2850*3070|
|Weight of Machine||Kg||40000|